Our beautiful three-story community is located just four blocks from downtown New Richmond. Our goal at Boardman Meadows is to create a community that you are proud to call home.
- Our 35 one-bedroom homes offer 540-square feet of open living space with wall-to-wall carpeting in the bedroom and living room. The homes boast large windows, ample closets and additional storage.
- Each home features a full kitchen with appliances, a self-cleaning oven and electric garbage disposals. Hot water heats the community and every home has an air conditioner sleeve.
- Our residences are designed for easy use. Bathrooms have step-in showers, single hand faucets and several safety features.
- We have two residences specifically designed for people with physical challenges.
- All utilities, with the exception of telephone service and cable, are included in your monthly rent. We also provide an onsite coin laundry.
- To be eligible to live at Boardman Meadows you must be at least 62 years old and meet income requirements set by the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD). Rent will never exceed 30 percent of your monthly income.
- Financial assistance is offered by the Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) Section 8 Housing Assistance Program per the Department's income guidelines.
A Community Within a Community
- Boardman Meadows gives you the privacy you desire, but numerous opportunities to participate in this vibrant community's life, from group dinners to parties to bingo.
- We have a number of gathering spaces, such as our library and cozy community room with fireplace. Common areas are air-conditioned.
Safe, Worry Free Living
- Dont want to shovel snow? Don't worry. We provide all maintenance, landscaping, lawn care and snow removal.
- We have a 24 hour emergency response system, a resident-controlled entry area and sprinklers and alarms throughout the community.
- A centrally located elevator conveniently transports you between floors.
- We offer you, free of charge, private parking and lighted off-street parking.